Before you take a side on religious bigotry against humanity, kindly know these facts;
1) The total population of Israel is 9.364m equivalent to the population of Kaduna State, occupying a land mass of 22,145sq.km, far less than Adamawa State’ 36,917sq.km
2) Of the above population, 1.7m are Muslims representing 18% while Christians are just 185,000 equivalent to 1.9%. While Jewish religion adherents have about 73.6% of the total population.
3) From the above figures, it can be seen that Israeli Muslims are nine times more than Israeli Christians in Israel.
4) The Israeli Defense Force has an army of 169,500 (active personnel). Of this number, only 150 are Christians while Muslims are 606, the rest are Jewish Adherents.
5) 40% of #Jerusalem are Palestinians.
6) Therefore, if you think the fight between Israel and Palestine is a Christian/Muslim War, you’re wrong, even if you tag it a religious war between Jewish Adherents and Muslims, you’re equally wrong. It’s a war to claim territory and it predates these religions.
7) As the War rages, know that people are dying and only the bigots will pray for Palestinians to be wiped or the Israel to be wiped.
8) In conclusion, the scripture in Psalms 122:6 mandates us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. In my understanding, the peace of the world is hinged on the peace of Jerusalem. May God Almighty intervene in the situation for peace to reign. #Shalom!
– The Concerned Researcher